One of the new sights which has been consolidated in Madrid in recent years is the San Miguel Market, very close to the Main Square.
The transformation of one of the oldest and most traditional Madrid markets In a place where the best gastronomic products can be covered, it has turned San Miguel Market at a must stage during a sightseeing tour of the historical center of the city.
One of the characteristics of Current San Miguel Market is that it periodically organizes gastronomic events, which are a good reason to visit again.
That is the case of 2011 Classrooms of Tastings of Silestone, which are held from January 24 to February 4, within the framework of the II Edition of Madridfusión Gastrofestival.
In these gastronomic sessions An expert presents and produces the product to which the classroom of that day is dedicated, and then you can taste them. They are held from Monday to Friday at 7 pm, and on Saturday and Sunday, at 12 noon.
To attend the Classrooms of 2011 Tastings of the San Miguel Market, which are held in the central islands of the market, you must first book on the phone 91 542 4936. The price of admission in each session is 6 euros.
Next you have the Calendar of the 2011 Classrooms of Tastings of the San Miguel Market, with the schedules, and the products of the different sessions.
- January 24, Monday, 19 hours, goat cheeses, by La Fromagerie
- January 25, Tuesday, 7:00 p.m., toast by La Fromagerie
- January 26, Wednesday, 7 pm, How to prepare a cheese board by La Fromagerie
- January 27, Thursday, 7 pm, sherry by The Sherry Corner and Bodegas Traición
- January 28, Friday, 7 pm, oils by Hacienda Queiles
- January 29, Saturday, 12 hours, ham / sausage glasses by Locos x Gastronomía
- January 30, Sunday, 12 hours, wines denomination origin Navarra
- January 31, Monday, 7 pm, canned vegetables from Navarre by Reyno Gourmet
- February 1, Tuesday, 7 pm, Artzai Gazta Idiazabal shepherd cheese, by Navarra Gourmet Kingdom
- February 2, Wednesday, 19 hours, dairy products by La Yogurería
- February 3, Thursday, 19 hours, oils by Jaramartín Oils
- February 4, Friday, 19 hours, wines by Ochoa-Moreu and Cunet